Anti-slip mats for carpets – Rug Grippers
- Place a rug or carpet on the desired spot on the floor
- Pull back one corner or section of the carpet or rug.
- Stick one of the black stickers to the carpet (preferably slightly cleaned and dry).
- Stick the smooth surface directly to the already stuck black patch on the carpet. (The textured side should face the floor.)
- Place the corner of the carpet back in place and press the corner firmly so that it adheres directly to the floor.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the remaining corners or other areas of the carpet.