Anti-slip mats for carpets – Rug Grippers
We all often trip over carpet edges, pets in turn play with them, bathroom and kitchen runners slide and move, etc. Solve the problem easily and quickly with these rug pads. They will hold the corners of carpets and rugs in place, making your home safer.
What makes this carpet gripper so effective is the polymer technology that grips the carpet in place like hundreds of suction pockets and you can vacuum without the carpet moving as you walk over it. Better than using adhesives, it doesn’t harm carpet fabrics and you don’t have to worry about sticky residue.
It leaves no residue on the floor after peeling off and is vacuum and steam mop friendly. Unlike disposable tape or carpet pad, this carpet gripper can be cleaned with water or alcohol, air dried to restore stickiness, then reused.
- Place a rug or carpet on the desired spot on the floor
- Pull back one corner or section of the carpet or rug.
- Stick one of the black stickers to the carpet (preferably slightly cleaned and dry).
- Stick the smooth surface directly to the already stuck black patch on the carpet. (The textured side should face the floor.)
- Place the corner of the carpet back in place and press the corner firmly so that it adheres directly to the floor.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the remaining corners or other areas of the carpet.
There are no reviews yet.