Manual kitchen grater
Steps to use Manual kitchen grater
- Place the rotary planer on a dry and clean smooth surface.
- Lock the suction base by turning the knob clockwise
Install the main drum to the base by welding and pressing until you hear a “click” sound.
- Insert one of the attachments into the feed drum and push it to the end stop.
- Place the handle with the end of the drum.
- Then lock the drum by inserting the handle until you hear a “click” sound.
- Place the food and push down the food pusher, then turn the handle to use.
- Push the button down to release and disassemble.
- Easy to clean.
- But be careful of your fingers while cleaning the blades.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
- Color: Green, Blue, Red
- Main material: PVC
- Size (L x W x H cm): 26 x 15 x 17
- Weight (kg) : 0.8
- Easy to use